(1/3) > >>

Torschmied:
Hello
is there a posibility to make a stapel converting

I have a lot off Tiff files and  want make it to PDF with the same name

regards

RTT:
I suppose "Stapel" is batch?

If yes, then no. The new PDF Creator tool can't batch process, or create individual PDF's for each of the opened images (but this one is a good idea to add into a next release ;) )

But using my other tool, PDF-ShellTools, command line interface, you can easily accomplish the task.

The merge command could do it, but there is a bug in the current version, preventing the possibility to submit other than PDF's when using the command line interface.

But, with a little trick, we can use the insert command

There is only the need to create a dummy PDF to use as append-to base of the tif images to convert.
So, in my next example, I'm assuming the existence of a, one page, c:\temp\blanka4.pdf file

Create a "c:\temp\image2pdf.cmd" batch file, and add the next commands to it

--- Code: ---@echo off
::for each of the  image files,  of the list passed in the first command line parameter,  do
for %%a in (%1) do (
::convert and append image file to the dummy blank pdf and save new file to the output folder passed in the second batch command line parameter
Rundll32 "c:\Program Files\PDF-ShellTools\PDFShellTools.dll",Insert -s FilesToInsertAppend=%%a OutputPath=%2 c:\temp\blankA4.pdf
::rename created pdf, that is always created with the same name of the append-to file (in our case, blankA4.pdf), to the name of the processed image
ren %2blankA4.pdf %%~na.pdf
)
--- End code ---

Now you can invoke it this way:
C:\temp\image2pdf.cmd c:\MyTiffs\*.tif c:\tmp\image2pdf_output\

Just adapt the paths, and "double quote" if contain spaces, to the specificity of your system.
The silent mode, -s parameter, will work only with the registered version. There is just the need to manually confirm each conversion, if using the trial.

And let me know if you don't understand something, or this, fairly untested, example is not working for you.

Torschmied:
Hello

Thanks for the idear with the PDF Shell but i have no licene for it and to confirm each is to much work becouse there are about 120000 Tiff Files
regards

RTT:
So, why not automate also the confirmation button click? Try google for "AutoHotKey".

Torschmied:
Hello

OK I installed the pdf shell tool
I copy some tiff in the folder c:\mytiff
I make a blanka4.PDF and take it in the Folder c:\temp
I make a c:\temp\image2pdf.cmd and make your comandos in and change becouse its a german windows
"c:\Program Files\PDF-ShellTools\PDFShellTools.dll" to "c:\Programme\PDF-ShellTools\PDFShellTools.dll"

I open the windows shell and say  C:\temp\image2pdf.cmd c:\MyTiffs\*.tif c:\temp\image2pdf_output\

now I see only short a dos box where is the error ?
also I make the outputfolder :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version