PDF Explorer > Ideas/Suggestions

PDF Creator

<< < (3/3)

Torschmied:
Hello

Ok its work now with autohotkey
but now I have a new problem.

there a lot off big Tif files 19920x14157 and when I convert This I have a emty PDF.

what is the problem you have a Idear ?

RTT:
No idea! If possible, send me one of these tiff files, that fail to convert, so I can check for what's wrong.

RTT:
if by "empty" you mean blank page, and you are using Acrobat to see it, check if the PDF shows correctly on the Foxit PDF Reader or PDF Xchange Viewer. If yes, then what you are experiencing is the Acrobat 200x200 inches page size limit, when page uses the standard 72 DPI's. This is equivalent to a 14400x14400 pixels user space, so your image don't fit and Acrobat can't handle the bigger pages PDF-ShellTools is producing. Even so, it's a thing that can be address in the code, and I must implement, either changing the page DPI's (possible since PDF 1.6 specifications), or scaling down the image on a smaller PDF page.
As workaround you can resize these images to fit the 14400x14400 Acrobat max supported page size.

Torschmied:
OK Thank you

with the PDFXchange is all OK and you are right

Torschmied:
Hello

I have finnished this tiff to PDF converting for some weeks and use 7-pdf for it because we use mosttimes the Adobe reader in the Office.

:)
Thanks for you help
regards Markus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version