Author Topic: stamp text color  (Read 2557 times)

Nick Riviera

stamp text color
« on: March 02, 2021, 03:34:00 PM »
Hello,
is there a way to use CMYK or Gray color for text stamp?

another question

i don't know if it's because of pdfshelltools, but, after applying a stamp text, when I try to save the pdf document, I get this error "the document could not be saved. there was a problem reading this document (109)"

Thank you.

RTT

• Administrator
Re: stamp text color
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 06:09:34 PM »
is there a way to use CMYK or Gray color for text stamp?
No. Is the need to be able to define each color component or just to encode it with a different colorspace?

i don't know if it's because of pdfshelltools, but, after applying a stamp text, when I try to save the pdf document, I get this error "the document could not be saved. there was a problem reading this document (109)"
Please attach a sample PDF, with that problem, so I can check here.

Nick Riviera

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 08:08:46 AM »
for the stamp text, the color should be only gray color ( colorspace gray ) ..

I attached a pdf over which I put a text stamp, but then when I make other changes and I want to save I get the error ...

RTT

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2021, 03:14:28 PM »
I attached a pdf over which I put a text stamp, but then when I make other changes and I want to save I get the error ...

The PDF seems to be OK. After stamped, it has 3 more incremental updates saves done with Acrobat, with changes that seem to be made with an Acrobat plugin tool. If it fails when you try to save it a fourth time, the problem must be in that tool.