Author Topic: Two bugs in 1.5.0.63  (Read 8518 times)

dohnjoe

Two bugs in 1.5.0.63
« on: February 04, 2014, 07:55:35 AM »
1) As you can see, after installing version 1.5.0.63, there is no DiskTree tab.

2) The charset dropdown list is using bold fonts. What font should be in there and what encoding?

RTT

• Administrator
Re: Two bugs in 1.5.0.63
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 03:51:41 PM »
1) As you can see, after installing version 1.5.0.63, there is no DiskTree tab.
If you are getting the trial expired message, then that's normal. If not, then you are, probably, using a bad cracked version.
2) The charset dropdown list is using bold fonts. What font should be in there and what encoding?
I've now made some changes, for possible causes for that problem, but I don't see it happening here. For Eastern Europe languages, you should have in that charset option the EasternEurope_Charset or Default_Charset. But it is set automatically, when you select the interface language.

dohnjoe

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 12:07:31 AM »
1) I moved the end of trial dialog window out of the view so I could take a good screen capture. I didn't know DiskTree tab is related to end of trial. Did you mention that anywhere and I didn't see?

2) I solved it, some fonts were present in \Windows\Fonts but not activated. After activation all looks good.

RTT

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 04:03:00 PM »
1) I moved the end of trial dialog window out of the view so I could take a good screen capture.
Yeah, sure. You even managed to set the focus to the inactive (in that situation) main window. ::)
I didn't know DiskTree tab is related to end of trial. Did you mention that anywhere and I didn't see?
Should I? :)

dohnjoe

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 11:31:55 AM »
you don't have to be a paranoid ass.

perhaps that's why your program gets cracked.

RTT

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 01:24:27 AM »
I don't care if you are using a cracked version or not, but please don't make me stupid.
If you want to be proactive and talk about the program, that's great. If not, I have more interesting things to do.