Author Topic: Three Error Messages in version 0.6.0.28  (Read 8421 times)

Tony

Three Error Messages in version 0.6.0.28
« on: August 10, 2012, 07:44:33 PM »
Hi,

I just downloaded the latest version of PDFrizator v 0.6.0.28 and my system is Windows 7, 64bit, with 8Mb of RAM.

Each time I start I get an error message (see attached screencapture), then when I close  the program, I get another message, and when I click "OK" on that message, I get yet another error message. Total of  three errors when I use this program. I've never used this program before and would like to know if there has been a problem with it before or if anyone knows whats the reason for all these messages.

RTT

• Administrator
Re: Three Error Messages in version 0.6.0.28
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 08:00:04 PM »
It's a problem introduced in the today's release, involving the save of program settings to the Windows registry. Even so, I only knowed about the errors at close. The one at the start is new to me. Are you using any software that blocks the programs access to the registry?

I'm going to fix it and put online a new release soon. Meanwhile uninstall it and then install again but now in portable mode (see attached screenshot). This way the program settings will be saved to a file, not to the registry.