Author Topic: Folders other than the ones I selected keep sho  (Read 6752 times)

Todd Bethell

Folders other than the ones I selected keep sho
« on: February 04, 2011, 07:41:46 AM »
Folders other than the ones I selected keep showing up..? For different customers I give access to certain folders on the C: drive. Both in the 'Web Interface Access Control Options' and in 'DataBase maintenance'. But almost everyday I find I find all my C: drive folders selected in the 'DataBase maintenance' and in the 'Web Interface Access Control Options' seemingly random folders become checked and then visible to my customers. Also if I plug in a USB drive that always becomes visible to customers.
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

RTT

• Administrator
Re: Folders other than the ones I selected keep sho
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 02:58:49 PM »
Showing checked again in the Database edit tool is a bug, but they are not really visible because it's only an error in the visual representation of what folders are set to show or not. Folders that effectively have PDF's show correctly, only empty parent folders have that problem.

Regarding the Web Interface groups accessible folders. That behavior occur if the "Share also future new folders" option (just bellow the folders tree) is checked for that group.