PDF Explorer > General

PDF Explorer Web Interface, API based, Client.

<< < (2/3) > >>

RTT:

--- Quote from: new user on July 11, 2014, 06:08:51 AM ---i am using PDFE.
--- End quote ---
In your last post you referred you were using an older version, so what version you have? Check the version in the about box, menu Help>About.

--- Quote ---kn i make it advanced web interface client/? if yes then how? please explain in steps.......

--- End quote ---

You just need to download and install the advanced web interface client. The download is in the first post of this forum thread, file PDFEWIJCSetup.zip. Have you installed it already? After installing it, you just need to start the PDFE web interface and open your browser in one of the suggested URLs.

--- Quote ---plus when i click DBDsik Tree on the web interface, something like Flie Name  %FileName%
author % author% and so on is shown.

--- End quote ---
Interesting! You are seeing the standard web interface client template html page. Somehow, it is failing to load correctly or you are doing something wrong.
What is your Windows version and what language you have set for non-Unicode programs (under the Windows regional settings)?

--- Quote ---now when i click the sub folder check box, the list of pdf docs appears..... how kn i have this sub folders check box checked on default or as a better option, how kn i make the first page appear as i want it to..i mean customized appearance after clicking DBDisk Tree on client station.plz give step wise replies

--- End quote ---
The standard web interface also works without the sufolders checkbox checked, as you can see if you go to the demo site (link in the first post of this thread). Something is not working on your side, but I need your answers to my above questions to get a better idea of what may be wrong.

jaensch:
Hi RTT,

After years of using this new web interface, I just found out that on your sample website (http://5.95.74.202/index.html), I can display webpage grid layout with "ALL" fields of the PDFs, not just the "Standard" fields as the sample template provides. 

Would you please provide the webpage grid layout temp for "ALL" fields?  I need to display the date/time of modification, so I can list them easily.

Thanks and wish you a very happy new year!

RTT:
If I'm understanding it correctly, you just need to set up the "All" fields layout as available to the user group, under the users and permissions options dialog.

jaensch:
Wow, thank you so much, I never thought of that would be a permission issue because my guest login... many thanks!!!

Andi:
Hi i found this site today and first question is:

You still work on your software ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version