PDF Explorer > General

PDF Explorer trial expired, check for new version online

(1/3) > >>

nevermind:
Well, PDF Explorer is a great application, but what can be done to enable it again? There's the same version at the server that I have already...

Anonymous:
PDF explorer will not run, check online message. I have the same version installed as the one currently available on the server

RTT:

--- Quote from: "Dan" ---PDF explorer will not run, check online message. I have the same version installed as the one currently available on the server
--- End quote ---

PDF Explorer is presently a commercial product and it is not distributed in freeware mode anymore as the, included in the distribution, license agreement notify. Users must purchase a license, after the 30 days trial period expires, to continue to use it with all of its functionalities enabled. Even so, a new trial version is made available to all when a new version is released.

Anonymous:
I just try download your program and install to try. I see messages saying good program. It say it too old when I run. How do I try program?
Frank

RTT:

--- Quote from: "Frank" ---I just try download your program and install to try. I see messages saying good program. It say it too old when I run. How do I try program?
Frank
--- End quote ---

Build 55 already online to fix this problem ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version