PDF-ShellTools > General

barcode import list

(1/3) > >>

Nick Riviera:
Hello everybody

Is it possible to import a custom list of codes into barcode section?
Thanks,

Nick

RTT:
You can use a barcode stamp, with dynamic data that can be provided from the command line or by an internal script.
Check the next two forum threads, to get a better idea how this work. These examples are for text stamps, but it works the same way for stamping barcodes.
Adding custom text stamp, from command line.
Refering to the last page.
For a practical example on how to work it with your problem I need more details about it. Where are these codes (DB, text file, spreadsheet, ...), how these codes should be added to the PDFs, etc.

Nick Riviera:
Hi
I attached the examples I was talking about to make myself understood...
The pdf file is made up of 5+ blank pages and the code list  is  a text file
Many thanks

RTT:
You continue without saying exactly what you want to do! Your sample PDF only has a barcode in the first page. Are the other codes, in the text sample list you provided, supposed to be stamped into the rest of the pages of the PDF?

Would a script that takes as input the text file with the list of barcode values and creates a new PDF document with all the codes in the list stamped as barcode into equal number of added blank pages work for what you need?

Nick Riviera:
Yes ,that's exactly what I want... if it's possible

For example,  I have 2500 alphanumeric codes in a text list.
I will create 2500 blank pdf pages then i stamp as barcode  each page whit all codes in the list...

--- Quote from: RTT on October 01, 2019, 11:47:27 PM ---

Would a script that takes as input the text file with the list of barcode values and creates a new PDF document with all the codes in the list stamped as barcode into equal number of added blank pages work for what you need?

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version