PDF Explorer > Ideas/Suggestions

About a BATCH I/O log header

(1/2) > >>

Padanges:
Hi,
please, consider writing the header where there would be the process start time and the operation type name in the Batch I/O tab. For example, "Info Edit fields batch tool started at ...date/time". I found it relevant to get that info while working with PDFe. It's possible that others found that missing too.

Thanks in advance.

RTT:
Done.

Padanges:
Could you please make it also possible to get back to the previous mode (before BATCH I/O log got automatically visible), for example, to the "PDF view" mode, just by presing ESC key, once the process has finished? The "keyboard-only" users don't like mice, you know ;D

Thanks in advance

RTT:
Done.

Padanges:
Great. I would also recommend using a font which represents white spaces in equal length as widest chars in Batch I/O log window (for example, Lucinda Console does that) - this way we could see properly formatted output without the need to save them to a file first. And would also suggest to set the default "save log" name to current date and time (using legal file address symbols, and leading zeros if necessary): "year-month-day,hour-min-sec". That would help to organize logs faster.

P.S. this naming default could also be useful for "Export Grid Fields..." - we usually need to give the name some unique ID counter, and the time format serves this well.

Regards

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version