PDF-ShellTools > Ideas/Suggestions

Batch Create Multipage PDFs based on Part of File name.

<< < (2/4) > >>

RTT:
Just tested it (this script is included in the list of sample scripts, but not checked to show in the menu), and it worked. In what Windows, and Internet Explorer, version are you testing?
Run it from the script editor (you can easily open the script in the editor, and passing to it the selected files, by pressing the CTRL key while invoking the script from the context menu), to see if any error shows up. If you have the debug dependencies installed, you can place a breakpoint at the first line of the Merge_onclick function, to see if the Internet Explorer Merge button is invoking this function for the click event.

nightslayer23:
It is working on one of my machines running PDFInfoTools but not my other one.. odd. May just require restarting.
Running Windows10. Internet Explorer 11

nightslayer23:

--- Quote from: nightslayer23 on May 23, 2017, 06:54:08 AM ---I can;t get this t work..
Isn't it supposed to merge files? Mine is a preview only, nothing happens when you hit "merge"

--- End quote ---

Still getting this error.
The function buttons won't do anything .. the "apply" or "merge" buttons - not doing anything.

Is there any specific setting in IE that need to be on to make this work? or any add on programs or permissions that might be blocking it?

RTT:

--- Quote from: nightslayer23 on April 23, 2018, 01:56:37 AM ---Is there any specific setting in IE that need to be on to make this work? or any add on programs or permissions that might be blocking it?

--- End quote ---
None that I know about.
Check if the attached variation, (it's using a different method to assign the click event functions) works for you.

nightslayer23:
yeah still nothing.. you click the merge or apply buttons and they do nothing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version