Author Topic: PDF Explorer trial expired, check for new version online  (Read 13863 times)

nevermind

PDF Explorer trial expired, check for new version online
« on: January 23, 2007, 02:40:00 PM »
Well, PDF Explorer is a great application, but what can be done to enable it again? There's the same version at the server that I have already...

Anonymous

Same problem
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 04:13:00 PM »
PDF explorer will not run, check online message. I have the same version installed as the one currently available on the server

RTT

• Administrator
Re: Same problem
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 04:52:00 PM »
Quote from: "Dan"
PDF explorer will not run, check online message. I have the same version installed as the one currently available on the server

PDF Explorer is presently a commercial product and it is not distributed in freeware mode anymore as the, included in the distribution, license agreement notify. Users must purchase a license, after the 30 days trial period expires, to continue to use it with all of its functionalities enabled. Even so, a new trial version is made available to all when a new version is released.

Anonymous

New install
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 05:49:00 PM »
I just try download your program and install to try. I see messages saying good program. It say it too old when I run. How do I try program?
Frank

RTT

• Administrator
Re: New install
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »
Quote from: "Frank"
I just try download your program and install to try. I see messages saying good program. It say it too old when I run. How do I try program?
Frank

Build 55 already online to fix this problem ;)

Anonymous

lite version?
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 05:30:00 PM »
hi,
this program is great..!
one question that I have,
after 30 days of trial time, will we be able to use the program in a lite version or it will be completely not usable anymore..?

program is very helpfull for researchers and students but I guess I can not afford purchasing for now in a student budget maybe in future?..
so after trial, lite version would help a lot too.. just cataloging options would be more than enough.. I am not intersted in insert merge optioins etc..

thanks for the help in advance..
bill..

RTT

• Administrator
Re: lite version?
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 01:40:00 AM »
Quote from: "bill"
hi,
this program is great..!
one question that I have,
after 30 days of trial time, will we be able to use the program in a lite version or it will be completely not usable anymore..?

program is very helpfull for researchers and students but I guess I can not afford purchasing for now in a student budget maybe in future?..
so after trial, lite version would help a lot too.. just cataloging options would be more than enough.. I am not intersted in insert merge optioins etc..

thanks for the help in advance..
bill..

The only disabled feature, after trial period expiration, is the indexation of new files. The files previously indexed can continue to be managed by the rest of the program features.
Regarding price, probably in some countries it's expensive but for the remaining, developed ones, where computers are like mushrooms, you have to agree with me that for what the program offer it is very affordable.

Anonymous

PDF Explorer trial version is old and can not be used
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 05:24:00 PM »
Hi, i just downloaded the trial version built 1.55 off your website and it doesn't work. once installed it gives the "This PDF Explorer Trial version is old and can not be used anymore. Check online for a new version" Where is supposed to be this new version i can't certainly go check off your computer for it can i?

Hoping to at least be able to try this product at one point.

Thank You

RTT

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2007, 06:04:00 PM »
"This PDF Explorer Trial version is old and can not be used anymore. Check online for a new version"

I must reformulate the sentence to: Check online to see if a new trial version is available.

Indeed a new version is already on my computer :) , but it is not ready yet.

Anonymous

Trial version is old
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 12:42:00 AM »
Quote from: "RTT"
"This PDF Explorer Trial version is old and can not be used anymore. Check online for a new version"

I must reformulate the sentence to: Check online to see if a new trial version is available.

Indeed a new version is already on my computer :) , but it is not ready yet.

That is the issue since the "new" version of the trial isn't ready how are we supposed to be able to try your product? wait until you are done with the new version???? I have never been able to even seen the program open!!!!!

RTT

• Administrator
Trial version is old
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 10:22:00 PM »
Subscribe to the PDF Explorer mailing list and/or to the news RSS feed and when new version released you will be notified.